Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Week 4 Mainenance

I gained back 2.4lbs this last week. I am now at 216.8lbs. Still below goal, so that is good. Sorry I haven't been posting more to this blog. My life is pretty chaotic for me and I'm grateful I've not turned to food for comfort, because I know the old me would have done exactly that. I actually take solace in going walking every morning. It gives me a chance to escape my worries if even for a little while.

You know in our meeting last night we were talking about "trigger foods" and had classified them as been either green, yellow or red priority. I have to be honest. I don't really have any "trigger foods" that I am tempted by. I just fill that craving with a healthy snack or by drinking a big glass of water. I guess when I started Weight Watchers I was to the point that I knew a lifestyle change was in order and that there would be no going back to certain habits and foods, so now that that decision has been made the temptation doesn't really exist for me. A wise man once said, "When the time for decision arrives, the time for preparation is past."

No comments: