Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 2 Maintenance

Today has been the hardest day of my life. I have a lot of other things going on that I prefer not to talk about. I feel lonely and need someone to talk to, so I must blog because there is no one to talk to.

Week 2 Maintenance went well as I was determined it would be. I weighed in at 223 lbs, up .4 lbs from last week but still under goal.

I try to think back on why I ever let myself go and get fat in the first place. I admit I was lazy and that contributed greatly to it. I've tried so hard in the last 9 months to curb myself of laziness. If something needs to be done I try my hardest to do it. I'm not perfect but I feel as if I have come a long way from where I began.

I hope if you're trying to lose weight and you're reading this, that you can find something to help you. Don't wait until it's too late to do something about your life. I had a teacher in college that would say, "Today is the beginning of the rest of your life." I think he meant all along that it's never too late to take action. What's in the past is done. Maybe you can do something about it, but most likely you won't ever be able to do anything at all except to apologize to yourself. So begin now, go out and walk. Visit Weight Watchers for the first time. Begin eating healthy. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Do better, be more.

1 comment:

LJABC and D said...

dude, this is lewis jones. i actually heard from ryan that you had a new image, but i had no idea. i would not even recognize the half of you that is left! you look amazing and should sign up for my next marathon with me! take it easy and send me an email if you get a chance. lewjones@uab.edu