Monday, March 3, 2008

Week 1 Maintenance

I’ve got to say I haven’t enjoyed maintenance that much. It’s weird not having weight loss as my goal any longer. I felt a little lost the day after I hit my goal and a little confused. My mind is really playing tricks on me. I also hate weighing myself periodically throughout the week. During my weight loss phase I only weighed at weigh-ins once a week. Pretty amazing what the body does and how it fluctuates so much in a given week. Getting four more points a day has been a bit weird too. I refuse to let up on any exercise; I’m kind of addicted to it now.

Thanks everybody for the words of encouragement and feel free to share this blog with anyone and everyone. If my experience can help anyone get going on bettering their own life I’d be very happy.

Just got back from weigh in and I ended up losing another 2lbs last week on maintenance. It is going to be a little tricky fine tuning it. I guess that’s why they give you 6 weeks to do it.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I bet it is weird to switch geers from losing weight to maintaining it. I was looking through some of the stuff from WW and was realizing how much we Americans eat. We are so over indulgent so its a great wake up call for me too that we just don't need to eat anywhere as much as we do. Keep up the good work.